So, what are you going to do today in Clearwater Beach?
All Within Walking Distance from the East Shore Resort
- Clearwater Beach – sugary soft sand that goes on for miles and the gentle waves of the Gulf of Mexico. Swimming, shelling, beach volley ball, walking, running or simply sunning. One of the most beautiful beaches you will ever visit!
- Clearwater Beach Marina – You can take out a charter fishing boat for half or full days and catch some grouper for your dinner! Take the kids on a pirate cruise – fun (& mustaches) for the whole family. Watch the pelicans wait for their lunch when the fishing boats return to the pier.
- Water sports – jet skiing, sailing, kayaking, stand-up paddle boarding, Segway tours. They are all here.
- Pier 60 – Great for fishing. Even better for the evening sunset celebrations. Covered playground for the kids. Outdoor movie nights.
- Clearwater Marine Aquarium – Home of Winter the Dolphin. A Rescue, Rehabilitation and Release Facility for marine animals. An educational and heart-warming experience, with a little bit of Hollywood added in.
- The Pinellas Trail – For biking, walking, and running, the trail runs through downtown Clearwater. Travel north to Dunedin and Tarpon Springs, head south to St Pete.
- Great restaurants within walking distance – from fine dining to grouper sandwiches and everything in between.